Keyboard shortcuts (accesskeys)
- Key 0 = Go to accessibility page
- Key 1 = Go to the homepage
- Key 3 = Go to the site map
- Key 4 = Go to search Form
- Key 7 = Contact by email
Note: There is no standard in terms of choice of keyboard shortcuts, however, a recommended list was drawn by the site Accessiweb.
- Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Netscape (Windows) : Hold down the Shift and Alt, as well as one of the accesskey of the keyboard (not the numeric keypad). You will go directly to the desired location. Note: on a keyboard type “QWERTY” or “QWERTZ” (German), the Shift key is useless for the accesskey.
- Internet Explorer (Windows) : Hold down the Alt key and one of the accesskey of the keyboard (not the numeric keypad) and press the Enter key to get to the desired location
- Opera (Windows, Mac et Linux) : Esc + Shift and the accesskey
- Safari, Internet Explorer (Mac OS X) : Ctrl and the accesskey
- Mozilla, Netscape (Mac OS X) : Ctrl and the accesskey
- Mozilla Firefox, Galeon (Linux) : Alt and the accesskey
- Konqueror (Linux) : Ctrl and accesskey (successively)
- Older browsers like Netscape 4, Safari before the version 1.2, Opera Windows/Linux before the version 7 don’t support accesskeys