Menu
Hiver Été
English

en/fr/de

Religious heritage

Chapelle de Joux

74190 Passy

Address

74190 Passy
Contact04 50 58 80 52

About

Its existence is attested in 1649, destroyed by fire, it was rebuilt from 1674 and then restructured at the beginning of the 19th century to accommodate a classroom and the regent's accommodation.

It has joined the circle of school chapels, typical of mountain villages. Inside, there is an altarpiece classified as a Historic Monument, recently restored, whose canvas is surprisingly rich.

Address

74190 Passy
Contact04 50 58 80 52

Contact

Send
Cancel

Contact

Send
Cancel