Our team at your service
Do you have a comment? A suggestion? Would you like to share your experience on our territory? Do not hesitate to contact us at +33 (0)4 50 58 80 52 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also leave a review on our TripAdvisor or Google page or fill our survey online !
The Quality approach
Since 2013, our tourist office has been awarded the Qualité TourismeTM brand. This brand is renewed every 5 years and various audits are carried out every 3 years to ensure its follow-up. This approach ensures the continuous improvement of our services.
Our Qualité TourismeTM commitments:
- To provide a welcoming information area that is easily accessible
- To inform you about the local tourist offer personally and charge free
- To take into account your opinions, comments and suggestions, and measure your satisfaction continuously
- To provide a warm and attentive stay advisor, practicing at least 2 foreign languages
- To guarantee you reliable and up-to-date tourist information
- To ensure the same quality of services regarding tourist information whether at our office, by phone, mail, e-mail or via our social networks
- To implement an internal approach to a continuous improvement
The Qualité TourismeTM brand unites the quality approaches of multiple tourism actors in France: hotels, tourist residences, holiday villages, campsites, restaurants, cafes and breweries, tourist offices, seasonal rentals agencies, visiting places and outdoor activities. It is a guarantee of trust and quality of service between tourism professionals and visitors. To learn more, you can watch the video below and click here.
A tourist office classified in 1st category
Since 2016, the tourist office of Passy is classified in 1st category. This classification guarantees that the tourist office’s vocation is to federate the professionals of the territory and the development of the tourist economy in its area of competence.
Our commitments regarding the 1st category :
- To make available an easily accessible reception area, suitable for all
- To provide you a place where you can sit down and to give you access to free Wi-Fi
- To be open for at least 240 days and/or 1680h per year
- To put at your disposal a warm and attentive stay advisor, practicing at least 2 foreign languages
- To quaranty you an exhaustive tourist information, qualified and up to date, referenced on a computerized database, regarding accommodation, tourist sites, events and animations, means of transport and any other service useful to your stay
- To give you access to tourist information free of charge via a responsive website translated into two foreign languages as well as leaflets, booklets and maps
- To be involved in a process that promotes quality and progress (the Qualité Tourisme brand)
- To take your opinion into consideration
- To ensure a tourism observatory in our area of competence
- To develop and implement a local tourism strategy in collaboration with the community
Our commitments regarding the environment
Check out our eco charter here.
Check out the waste sorting policy of the Mountain Store where our reception desk is located here.
Consult here the commitments of our communication agency.