Getting to and around Passy
How to come to Passy Mont-Blanc ?
Located at the gateway to the Mont-Blanc region in Haute-Savoie, 45 minutes from Geneva and Annecy, the town of Passy covers more than 80 km². At the foot of the Fiz mountain range, you will find in Passy: Plaine-Joux, the family winter sports resort facing the Mont-Blanc and departure point of the Tour of the Fiz mountain range during the summer, the Plateau d’Assy and its rich heritage with the church of Notre-Dame-de-Toute-Grâce and the sanatoriums, and finally, the leisure centre of the Lac de Passy
By train :
- Nearest train station : Saint-Gervais-les-Bains
- Sallanches train station
By plane :
- Geneva airport : 86km
- Lyon Saint-Exupéry airport : 205 km
By bus :
- The Y85 line serves Passy from Sallanches train station, passing through Saint-Gervais-les-Bains-le-Fayet train station to Plaine Joux. Click here for the map and timetable.
- Montenbus shuttle: transport service on request, open to all (residents, holidaymakers, etc.). It serves Combloux, Les Contamines Montjoie, Cordon, Demi-Quartier, Domancy, Megève, Praz-sur-Arly, Passy, Saint-Gervais-les-Bains, Sallanches in addition to existing public transport only on routes not served. Montenbus vehicles are equipped to accommodate people with reduced mobility. Reservations and subscriptions are required at: www.montenbus.fr
By bike :
- “Vélo Route Leman Mont-Blanc” – section Sallanches Chamonix
- Need to rent a bike ? Click here !
Once in the Mont Blanc region :
Already here? Find many sustainable transport solutions here: sedeplacer.ccpmb.fr