COVID-19 info – update 7th August 2021 : the leisure centre of Les Iles is not subject to the sanitary pass. The mask is mandatory on the beach area from 11 years old. The activities at the leisure centre are not subject to the sanitary pass either, except for Accrobranche – Passy Accro’Lac activity. Click here to find all the activities at the leisure centre.
There are 3 car parks at the leisure centre:
– Parking des Granges to the east of the leisure centre (first car park when arriving by car).
– Parking des Criques in the middle (next to the karting).
– Parking of the beach (next to the campsite Tohapi Les Îles).
Prices from Saturday 3/07/2021 to Sunday 29/08/2021, from 9.30 am to 6 pm.
– Day : 2 € cars / 1 € motorbikes / 10 € bus.
– Season : 25 € cars & motorbikes.
– Dogs are allowed on a lead around the lake on the high paths.
– Dogs are not allowed on the beach, in the creeks and on the paths around the lake, even if kept on a lead.
– Please respect the cleanliness of the site.
Fishing: fishing is allowed on condition that you have a fishing licence. Also on sale at the tourist office, Chez Mountain Store – 170 avenue Léman Mont Blanc, 74190 Passy.