Discover Passy with your dog
Would you like to visit Passy with your dog? You are on the right page! Find all the information on places that accept or not dogs: from accommodation to swimming spots.
Places that accept dogs on a lead :
- Lake Passy leisure centre on the high walking paths
- Hiking trails outside the nature reserve
You can also let your dog swim in the following water points: La Bialle (river near the lake of Passy), the river of the Balcon d’Assy as well as the thematic trail of the Mountain Store.
- Flat 1 “Chez Francis”
- Flat 2 “Chez Francis”
- Flat “Chez Eugène”
- Flat “les Aiguilles II”
- Hotel Le Sabaudia
- Hotel Le Tourisme
- Camping Tohapi les Iles
- Camping Village Mont Blanc l’Ecureuil
- Residence le Fontenay
- Plaine Joux Natural Campsite Area and Motorhome Area
Leisure activities :
Places where dogs are not allowed :
- Leisure centre: Dogs are not allowed on the beach, in the creeks and on the lake paths, even if they are kept on a lead.
- Passy and Sixt-Passy nature reserve
- Jardin des Cimes
- Lac Gris in Plaine Joux: with sled dogs (winter) and horses (summer)